Astra Pro at 720p in Unity

Hi,

I recently got an Astra Pro with the requirement to create an interactive body-tracked experience in Unity.

I have downloaded the Unity SDK package and can run the examples. I have since started modifying the examples to test out the features I require for my own application. One of the first things I attempted was to test out the color camera at the stated supported resolution of 1280x960 at 30fps. The best I can get is 1280x720 at 10 fps. I have printed out the available modes and confirmed that 1280x720 at 10 fps is the best reported mode. Is the Unity SDK out of date and not supporting the Astra Pro?

I have also downloaded the Orbbec Astra SDK 2.0.14 and tested the various samples. I have tried to configure these to run at 1280x960 30fps (by editing the orbbec.ini file - is this the correct method?) but still no success.

If I use the Windows camera app to use the Orbbec camera as a webcam, it appears to be running at 720p 30fps.

Can someone please let me know how to get this camera running at the advertised 1280x960 (or 720!) 30 fps resolution in Unity?

Thanks!
Julian.