About 2 weeks ago I asked about a .dll Problem with the tutorial and thought it worked after copying all .dll file to the directory, but I only get "mul distance cal destroy" I will now list every single step I did to get this far, so maybe someone sees a mistake I did:
- Downloaded OpenNI SDK 188.8.131.52 from Orbbec Website and unzipped it directly to C:\
- Installed the camera driver (camera shows up in device manager)
- run setlib_environ.bat in the OpenNI windows folder
- Downloaded Astra SDK 2.018 for VS15 32-bit (have also tried it with 64bit before)
- Unzipped the folder to C:\ and renamed the folder to $ASTRA_HOME (the example name from the user guide)
- Opened a new Project in VS15
- Added C:\$ASTRA_HOME\include to "additional include directories"
- Added C:\$ASTRA_HOME\lib and C:\$ASTRA_HOME\lib\Plugins to "additional Library directories"
(Had to add the C:\ because it didn´t compile without it)
- Added "additional dependencies" like stated in the user guide
- Searched for .dll in $ASTRA_HOME and copied all .dll files next to the Astra_Tutorial.cpp file
Astra_Tutorial.cpp file has the following code:
// Astra_Tutorial.cpp : Definiert den Einstiegspunkt für die Konsolenanwendung.
int main(int argc, char** argv)
std::cout << "hit any button" << std::endl;
Is there a step I did miss? I tried everything and nothing works. astra:initilaze() should write some diagnostic about the camera but it only writes "mul distanca cal destroy" and the goes to "hit any button"