How do I export 32bit media files out of a .bag recording

Say i recorded some point cloud data with the orbbec viewer and have the .bag files. Im trying to export them so I can use them in another software, and maintain the 32bit data format. A video format would be optimal, but if not possible, an image sequence is acceptable. Like .exr.

I cant figure out how to extract the video/images out of a .bag file or even documentation about what the .bag is, how its formatted etc. Can someone please help? I don’t know who to contact.

Additionally, I would also like to be able to start recording from 3 orbbecs simultaneously, but don’t know how to make all 3 instances of the orbbec viewer begin recording (and end) at the exact same frame. Is this a possibility?

hello? I sent an email to support about this as well, no response. Can anyone help me extract images from the .bag on windows?

The bag file from OrbbecViewer can’t open with another software, it can only record and play with Orbbec SDK API(special bag format). It is hard to recording 3 orbbecs simltaeously with OrbbecViewer manually(exact same frame). You could develop your own application to control 3 cameras to record simultaneously.