Turns out I wasn't right about the naming being wrong, but there are still issues.
This is what I did to allow java to find the libs.
I got the paths that the JVM was trying to load libraries from by calling System.out.println(System.getProperty("java.library.path"));
I added the files from the java and lib directories in the SDK to one of the paths.
/usr/java/packages/lib/amd64$ sudo ln -s ~/Downloads/AstraSDK-v2.0.9-beta3-427db81acc-20180402T220618Z-Linux/java/* .
/usr/java/packages/lib/amd64$ sudo ln -s ~/Downloads/AstraSDK-v2.0.9-beta3-427db81acc-20180402T220618Z-Linux/lib/* .
I also still have to add these lines....