Latest SDK v2.0.7 - Help find any example or instructions of using c# wrapper

Hello, i am having trouble opening the building the project in Visual Studio. This is the error that i kept getting:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error The reference assemblies for framework “.NETFramework,Version=v4.6.1” were not found. To resolve this, install the SDK or Targeting Pack for this framework version or retarget your application to a version of the framework for which you have the SDK or Targeting Pack installed. Note that assemblies will be resolved from the Global Assembly Cache (GAC) and will be used in place of reference assemblies. Therefore your assembly may not be correctly targeted for the framework you intend. AstraTestWpf

I have alr downloaded .NETFramework 4.6.1 SDK but this error still shows. Any idea why?

What is the index in relation to the image frame?

Hi Andrew, this is a great example and exactly what i was looking for, so thank-you so much.

I have a coupel of issues, Firstly im using a Orbbec Astra Pro. When i run the example, if i dont select any options, i get the depth map which looks great. If i select Body tracking, i only get a black box, is this down to the licensing of the skelton tracking, if so how do i apply a licesne inn this example?

For some reason i do not See any colour feed at all with any option and i get the following errors:
2020-04-22 12:10:46,487 ERROR [orbbec.ni.WmfColorStream] WMF device has no compatible stream profiles.
2020-04-22 12:10:46,488 ERROR [orbbec.ni.device_streamset] could not open uvc-based color stream
Any idea what may be causing this?

Thanks again for the great example.

Regards,

In relation to the above - i managed to get the skelton tracking working adding this directly after calling Astra.Context.Initialize() and replace with the provided license key:
Astra.BodyTracking.SetLicense("#LICENSE STRING#");

I still cnat get the colour stream working for some reason, any thoughts appreciated.

Hello,
Any news on C# bindings for the Astra?
The AstraDotNet.dll from latest SDKs seems to be the same, so news c/c++ APIs have not been included.
Im particular i am looking at opening specific astra sensors with the serial number.

Also, is the AstraDotNet.dll source available?
If not i think the only road to update it would be to decompile the dll.

Best Regards

Hey Andrew,

The example works great. The depth stream class contains methods to record a .oni file, is there a way for me to playback the file. I have looked for a playback feature in the whole documentation but did not find any.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Shashank