Orbbec Persee for sale (Spain)

Hi all.
I’m selling my Persee 3D camera. I bought it when I was running a 3D small company, but I had to close it and didn’t find time to put my hands on it. The camera is NEW, just unpackaged and tested that it was working. Eager to listen for your offers. Thanks for watching and hope “General” is the place to post this add, I didn’t find a more suitable or specific place to post it, but in case I’m wrong I’m pleased to listen to admins to be corrected.
Cheers!
Fran

Well, maybe I should be interested to see the added value vs Orbbec Astra. What about 100€?

Hi Luke, and thanks for your fast answer… Seems a bit low offer… What about 180? Take on mind it is completely new… Again, thanks for your interest! :smiley:

Official pricing is 249$ so around 200€. I can propose 150€ but if you find someone biiding more do not hesitate to sell him the object, no problem

OK Luke, let me know how to do. I’ll send it to your place once I know where is it and check the shipping price. I will need you to make me a transfer for 150€ + shipping, if you find it fair. Perhaps you could send me your details via a private message or you could give me your personal email addres… Let me know. And thanks again! Cheers

My PM => vivedemainluc@outlook.fr
Let’s continue discussing via PM… Do you live near Barcelona?
Best,
Luc