Persee not booting

Until couple of days ago, I had a working Persee. Today when I plugged it in it is not working. When plugged in to power source the depth camera red light just flashes once, but nothing else works. Same with when plugged to PC using micro USB.

I don’t think it even tries to boot Ubuntu, but here is what I observe, maybe somebody can make more sense out of it:
-No output on the HDMI cable at any time
-No power in USB port when device is plugged in, tested with a mouse and keyboard, no light in mouse or keyboard
-No activity in the ethernet port, does not get IP from router
-Plugging through micro USB to Windows does not show any new device in Device Manager
-Plugging through micro USB to Windows does not see and devices in “adb shell”
-Plugging through micro USB to Windows with the pin-pressed does not change anything
-Plugging through micro USB to Windows with additional power supply with the pin-pressed does not change anything

I need any advice or support possible for this.

Thank you

I was wondering if you found a solution to this problem. I am having the same issue.

• I first tried to connect the power supply and hdmi to my monitor to see if that would start it. There was no response.
  • I unplugged the power and pressed the reset button before reconnecting the power. No response.
  • I then tried to connect the micro usb cable to my computer. There was no response from that area.
  • There was no activity on the Ethernet port during all three approaches too.

Any advice would be great. Thanks.

Tres