I’m stumbling into the following issue:
- Connect Femto camera (the first Femto ever released)
- Start CommonUsages.cpp sample
=> Color and depth streams appear, but no infrared
- when connecting Femto Bolt, all 3 streams appear as expected.
- when starting the InfraredViewer sample, IR does appear. It seems it somehow cannot be combined with depth.
- I’m using GitHub - orbbec/OrbbecSDK: Orbbec SDK C/C++ base core lib (updated today)
- It works as expected (all 3 streams) when using the viewer (v1.8.1)
Does anyone have a clue what the viewer is doing differently, or what could be causing this?