Set Up Error: Unresolved External Symbol

I’m on windows 8 using visual studio 2015 and Astra SDK to try and get started. I found the html files in the SDK and am trying the

Initializing and Terminating Astra

To prepare Astra to do our bidding, we must first initialize Astra, which is unsurprisingly done via the initialize function. When we’re ready to end our session with the SDK, we then need to give Astra an opportunity to cleanly shutdown. This is accomplished by calling the terminate function, which will, among other things, properly turn off attached devices.

Add the two new lines below:

int main(int argc, char** argv)
{
   astra::initialize();

// what will go here? you'll find out soon!

astra::terminate();

std::cout << "hit enter to exit program" << std::endl;
std::cin.get();

return 0;
}

And while working on this part, I tried debugging and got LNK errors.
Severity Code Description Project File Line

LNK2001 unresolved external symbol __imp_astra_terminate Test H:\Visual Studio 2015\Test\Test\Source.obj 1
LNK2001 unresolved external symbol __imp_astra_initialize Test H:\Visual Studio 2015\Test\Test\Source.obj 1
LNK1120 2 unresolved externals Test H:\Visual Studio 2015\Test\x64\Release\Test.exe 1

I’m unsure of how to fix these errors as there’s not much to information on the set-up in the html that’s offered. I’ve looked through the information that’s been put on microsoft’s end about this information and is seems to be talking about LNK2019 errors, but even then everything is defined and linked? I don’t know what I’ve done or how to fix it.